Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unwritten Rules On Dating!!!!

Okay this is something every one needs to see!!!!!

#1 Never ever ask how many kids your date wants on the first date!!!

#2 Never eat a bean burrito before a date.

#3 Never use cheesy pick up lines.(Don't eat cheese either)

#4 Don't stare at another person when your out with your girl friend or boy friend

#5 Never cheat!!!!!! (They always find out and then you are known as the cheating back stabber

#6 Never eat an onion and not brush AND mouth wash your mouth before you leave for a date.

#7 Always look you best.

#8 STRICTLY FOR MEN Always open the door for women and always be kind no matter what happens!!!!!

#9 Never do online dating.

#10 Over all be your self don't try to hide that inner person!!! (unless that person is insane then try to hide it)

YOU CAN FIND MORE RIGHT HERE

PLEASE promise me you will follow these rules or your going to learn the hard way just ask my dad!!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know, I think online dating is the wave of the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Future is going to be full of technologies. Which scares me sometimes. We might become robots

      Delete
  2. umm I broke rules 3-5 already.......
    Good post SBH whoever you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never broke any rules yet because I haven't dated yet...maybe in the future ;) ahah!

      Delete
  3. umm I broke rules 3-5 already.......
    Good post SBH whoever you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that blew my mind haha. It was kinda weird but funny. Who's blog is this anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! You guys are funny oh and I can't believe you broke rule number 5 now that is disturbing!!!!

    ReplyDelete