Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tragedy

qthomasbower
 I'm sure you have all heard about the passing of Whitney Houston, but the autopsy results have not come out yet. They don't know  whether it was drug related or other causes but she will be greatly missed no matter what. Her music was beautiful and she even did movies.One of her well known movies was The Bodyguard, and before she passed away she was in a movie in the making called Sparkle. Even one of her more popular songs and my favorite song by her was called I Will Always Love You won a grammy. She was an amazing artist and she will be greatly missed by all of us. Tragedies like this happen all the time but it seems that when its someone close or someone who is well known all over the planet.

3 comments:

  1. ikr She was the queen of pop and Michael was the king :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney Houston was awsome when she was alive, I really liked her songs and music. It really is tragic that she died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was little I never thought of trying to remember the song titles and who sung it. But when she died, I noticed that she sang a lot of my favorite songs when I was a child.

      Delete