Friday, June 1, 2012

How to Survive A Brother Close to Your Age

 Knock Knock Knock, you here on the bathroom door. "Hurry up" says a nagging voice. Knock Knock. "Why can't you brush your teeth later?" This is your morning routine when you have a brother close to your age. Having a brother close to your age will probably mean you guys want and need the same things at the same time. Luckily I know how to survive though all this.

Photo by  Jason Pratt
First off you need to have power over him.
Second he needs discipline. When my brother messes with me I just squirt him with a spay bottle. Hey it works so don't judge me.
Third you have to control him.
Fourth don't be to ruff unless it is necessary.
Fifth he just needs straight up love. Love is always the best way to go if all else fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment